Aluminum is one of the most appealing and basic kinds of fencing. Even though it doesn’t offer the level of protection homeowners search for in a fence, it’s quite maintenance-free and can mimic other fencing kinds. GreatFence.com noted that aluminum fencing costs differ significantly on the fence quality that you desire. Refer to the guide below and use it as your reference before making any decisions:
Security and appeal are both important considerations for homeowners. However, they also have to be realistic when it comes to the costs involved. Here are the estimated costs of an aluminum fence:
- The price of materials included in an aluminum fence costs roughly USD 3,600.
- For a low-durable and small aluminum fence, homeowners should anticipate spending nearly USD 2,700.
- For maximum-durable and average aluminum fence, it will cost about USD 4,000.
- The overall costs for installation will average USD 3,900.
Although, the rates above will highly depend on several aspects. Some aspects that can have an impact on the overall cost of an aluminum consist of:
- The durability of the materials
- The shape of the fence
- Total square footage of the fence
- Installation time of the year
Even though the rate of fencing materials is similar throughout the year, the costs of aluminum can somewhat vary over time. The following are possible causes of these fluctuating rates:
- Installation of fences usually cost more during the winter season compared to hotter months. This is mainly due to the difficulty in digging holes in the ground — when the soil is frozen or cold.
- Homeowners who want to spend as little as possible on the installation should think of the seasons. They could decide on having it done during summer or spring instead of winter or fall.
- Regional pricing differences can also have an impact on the entire cost of aluminum fences.
In terms of property fencing, aluminum is generally a popular choice. This is due to their durability, affordability and variety of designs available. The secret is to know the expectations beforehand when it comes to budget to get optimum results.